#2373 File Uploading with Wisp

SlimerDude Thu 30 Oct 2014

This was first broached in File upload support for web pod, then Kaushik gave a wrapper for Java Apache Commons in File Upload using Apache commons file upload.

But does anyone have Fantom code for receiving and piecing together multi-part form data?

I could trawl through RFC 2388 and RFC 1867 but I'd rather take an easy win if I could!

I note that webfwt has a FileUploader component for the client side - is there a server side counter part kicking around that I could look at?

Note, I've not really looked into this, so the answer / code using WebReq.parseMultiPartForm() could be easier than I think!

SlimerDude Thu 30 Oct 2014

Sweet, it is that easy! Thanks tcolar!

I was concerned the upload may span several requests, or I'd have to recombine the parts myself... the docs are pretty sparse as to what I (the developer) need to, or need not to do.

Say, tcolar now I have your attention...

...how about changing that awful yellow background in the Repo302 docs to plain white!? It's been driving me nuts for ages!

(Okay, okay, I know I coloured it in the first place, but I have a far better monitor now and I the evil I did is plain to see!)

:D

tcolar Fri 31 Oct 2014

PR ? :)

Login or Signup to reply.