#826 New docLang::IDEs chapter

alexlamsl Wed 18 Nov 2009

Under Roadmap - IDE Support may be we should provide links to options that are available today. Kudos to all the efforts into making these happen!

P.S. I know it works within the site, but when I click on some of the links in the email notifications (which is mostly where I read the messages) the relative URLs obviously didn't quite work. Any chance to convert them into absolute form when formatting them for emails?

andy Wed 18 Nov 2009

Yep, thats already on my list. I was planning to fix before we moved over to fantom.org, but wasn't able to squeeze it in. I would like to do another upgrade to sidewalk in the next week or two, to get it running on 1.0.47, and hopefully we can fix that too.

alexlamsl Wed 18 Nov 2009

Don't want to sound pedantic at the top post of a thread (because I am) - a few lines up:

Some of the sys APIs are imcomplete, such as Regex.

andy Wed 18 Nov 2009

Thanks alexlamsl - fixed in hg - will update online docs next time we roll a build.

brian Thu 19 Nov 2009

Under Roadmap - IDE Support may be we should provide links to options that are available today.

Yeah, I need to add a page to the docs with links to all the Fantom projects out there (IDE and otherwise).

Can those of you with Fantom projects you'd like officially published in the docs please email me the following information:

1. project name
  2. couple sentences about the project
  3. URL to the project

I'll add a new page to docIntro

brian Sat 12 Dec 2009

Renamed from IDE Support to New docLang::IDEs chapter

brian Sat 12 Dec 2009

Promoted to ticket #826 and assigned to brian

brian Sat 12 Dec 2009

Ticket resolved in 1.0.48

Login or Signup to reply.