#2624 Old and Busted SWT

Kevin Mon 31 Jul 2017

I'm playing with FWT and getting this message:

WARNING: Method userSpaceScaleFactor in class NSWindow is deprecated on 10.7 and later. It should not be used in new applications. Use convertRectToBacking: instead.

I stole the SWT from my Eclipse install, renamed it and moved it over and it's all better now. Even the FWT Demo program looks better as the button icon (Buttons -> B1) is now properly vertically centered where it used to sag a bit. :)

SlimerDude Mon 31 Jul 2017

Can you open up the swt.jar and see what version you're at? version.txt in the current distribution gives a value of 4.234.

Kevin Mon 31 Jul 2017

It is version 4.757.

There may be something newer still, but if you've ever tried to download from Eclipse... It was easier to just raid my latest install.

Kevin Mon 31 Jul 2017

I finally got to the download after much reading and many clicks! V.4.757 is the latest version and somewhere along the way, is was stated that OS 10.10 or later was needed, although this was in relation to Eclipse in general and not SWT specifically, so I don't know if it applies here.

Anyways, for the other 2 people on Mac using Fan that haven't already updated their SWT... :)

Login or Signup to reply.